How to Transfer Avast License
Avast is one of the widely used antivirus solutions. Avast Free Antivirus for Windows is being used by millions of PC clients to shield their information from infections & other dangers. Notwithstanding the Avast Free Antivirus, a critical number of PC clients use Avast Pro Antivirus, Avast Internet Security, and Avast Premier for cutting edge assurance and security highlights.
In the event that you have introduced Avast Pro, Internet Security, or Premier on one of your PCs, you should know whether the Avast permit is adaptable from one PC to one, actually like Kaspersky.
To begin with, yes, you can transfer Avast license from one computer to computer. This means that, if you are no longer using Avast license on one of your PCs, you can transfer the license to another PC and use the product for the remaining days of subscription period without any issues.
That said, remember you cannot use the license on PCs more than the allowed number of PCs. For instance, if you have a single PC license, you cannot activate and use Avast on more than one PC.
Transfer Avast license/subscription from one PC to another
Here is how to transfer your Avast license from one PC to another.
Step 1: On your PC where you no longer use Avast product in Start/taskbar search box and then press Enter key to open Programs and Features window.
Step 2: Look for Avast entry, right-click on the entry and then click Uninstall/Change option. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the Avast security solution.
Step 3: Visit this page of Avast in a web browser. Sign in to your Avast account.
Step 4: Navigate to the Device section. Here, click on the PC’s name you no longer want to use the Avast product on.Step 5: Clicking on a PC’s icon will open the information page. Click the Settings button (located upper-right) to open the Settings page.
Step 6: Finally, click Delete from Account button to remove the selected PC from your Avast account.
Step 7: On your new computer or on the computer where you want to transfer the Avast license to, download a fresh copy of Avast product from the official Avast antivirus website. Run the setup, follow on-screen directions to install the product.
During the setup process, when you see the following screen, click I have already bought a subscription and then type the activation code. Click Continue button to proceed to the next step.
Avast Antivirus Features:
- It offers complete security.
- It consists of latest settings.
- Best work speed.
- An adjustable antivirus.
- Also offers a user-friendly interface.
- It also offers a browser add-on with smart scan, software updates, home network,s and free grime fighters.
- It consists of an HTTPS scan for home network security.
- Prevents and distinguishes between malware, viruses, spyware, or ransomware.
- It automatically suspects and notifies about the suspect files and prevents Avast users from the threat.
- It also Consists of many instruments and settings and also proper scan functions.
- It a strong Wi-Fi inspector to discover network weaknesses.
- It also protects the files, email, web exploring, quick messages, and P2P transfers.
- Typically supported operating systems for all windows versions.
- Also helps to determine the attacks and vulnerabilities and scan your system.
- Also helps to scan the malware holes and settings and passwords and outdated software as well.
Finally, you are all set to use the Avast antivirus software that too free of cost for continuous 12 months. This best free antivirus software is supported by almost all operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 7/8/XP, Mac OS, Android, iOS for iPhone.